How to Get Over a Girlfriend

The Best Tips to Get Over a Girlfriend and Get Over that Heartbreak - In my previous post, I have talked about 6 main things or characteristics that you should aim for when you want to get a girl to be your girlfriend. The points look easy, but most of the time, the easiest things are the hardest to carry out. Do not despair, I believe that if you genuninely want to make a difference and your heart is telling you something that you do not wish to ignore, then go forth, listen to my advice and take small baby steps. Bit by bit, I can assure you that you will reach the end goal and get that girlfriend!
Today, I have decided to do a post on how to get over a girlfriend instead of the usual how to get a girlfriend. I believe that if you are here because you are heartbroken that you broke up with your girlfriend, it would only mean that that relationship with your girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend) really meant something to you. If not, I do not think you will be here online, trying to find out how to lessen the pain of a breakup. First of all, please cheer up! It is not the end of the world! This post is mainly for those who feel that it is impossible to mend back the relationship and cant patch up.
I believe that if guys have a hard time getting over their ex-girlfriend, that can only mean that you are a sensitive (new age) guy or what some people term metrosexual. Perhaps you have already cried your heart out, and to me that is a good thing! If crying can make you better, please do. Do not keep the bad things inside yourself. Let everything come out. Cry, bang tables, go to an arcade and kill some zombies, shoot some terrorists on the computer and whatever it is just do what you need to do to let yourself all out. Yes, doesn't it feel good that way? Just get absorbed into something that will keep your mind away from the breakup, this way, it will over you to get over your girlfriend faster. Oh and another thing, just to avoid listening to love songs, and avoid going out or going to places where there are more than the average number of couples. You might feel bad seeing other couples holding hands outside! Not to forget cinemas, avoid them! One of the favourite pastimes of couples is catching that good old Hollywood flick. Oh and remember to spend more time with your family now or your friends. Concentrate on building up your relationship with other people now in place of your girlfriend.
The thing about breaking up is that some people will feel so hurt. But have you thought about it in another sense, that is you have gained something in the end? What have you gained, you might ask. To me, to have been in a relationship is a big blessing. It is a past experience that you have been through, something to remember, something to cherish. Yes, I know it is difficult to think this way, but if you really love her, you would want her to be happy right? You would want her to find the best man, and if that man is not you, it is time to let go, to let her find the true love that she seeks. I know, it is back to "How to get a Girlfriend" but it was all in good fun, and you gained some valuable experience and feedback right?
I know of people who take 3 days to get over a breakup, but I also know of people who take 3 months! I do not think I know any who take 3 years, but perhaps this might be possible for some girls who really cannot get over their ex-boyfriend. Time is the best healer and only time can heal your wounds. Do not think about her all the time. Its time to start living!
By the way, most people would advise against sex with your ex-girlfriend, and I think this makes sense. It will only makes things worse! I know men can be obsessed with sex. It is only wrong that your ex-girlfriend does not mind meeting you and even having sex with you. It is all so wrong and complicates matters a lot. And if you are thinking of drowning your sorrows in alcohol, I would not advise that too. Bad things can happen when you are drunk and down, its not something that I would do or advise you to do.
One last point to make. The forest has more than one tree. The ocean has more than one fish. If she is not the one, there are many many other girls to choose from. If you have already managed to get a girlfriend before, what so difficult getting another one? Perhaps you do not even need to read my tips on how to get a girlfriend blog anymore! Start meeting new people! There are many dating sites out there, and as I mentioned before, in future posts, I would be talking about dating sites. With the invention of the internet, it is so easy to get to know new people now! And dating sites have migrated onto the internet, most of them are free. Of course, you can always join a dating service locally to get to know somebody who lives nearby. Or if you are interested in long distance romance, internet dating sites would be perfect! And with the invention of instant messaging, and VOIP which is voice over internet protocal, it has never been easier to keep in touch with a girlfriend somewhere far away! I am getting so excited talking about this and I do hope you get enthused with my enthusiam too! See, very soon you would already be having a new girlfriend. Trust me on this!
There are actually so many other things that I would want to say about getting over your girlfriend, but I just cant consolidate everything and put it here. I do hope that as my blog gets more readership, I am able to have a two-way interaction with my readers, that is you may post some queries and I will try to answer them. This would also help me to know what kind of posts to blog about online. That said, hope this post of mine is able to help a little if not a lot to lessen the pain and for you to get over a girlfriend. Be sure to check out my earlier post which would teach you how to get a girl to be your girlfriend.
Tips on How to Get a Girlfriend Easy - How to Get Over a Girlfriend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you awnsered my question on yahoo about the girl i like but i never get to meet in person..
first things ty for your input =)
so...i went on vacation and we didnt talk b/c we couldn't due no internet and what not but when i got bak i got on myspace and started an im with her and said something like long tim no talk lol and she replied
"I MISSED YOU!!!"
would you say she likes me?
please reply to my email at kyle.czech@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nice matieral. You write well and provide some really good tips.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for this awesome post learnt alot. :)

I recently got a girlfriend in High school and i must say this feeling is amazing and she is amazing too.
The site i learnt this is Please Date Me - Tips and Advice. Feel free to check it out, it helped me and it should help you. :)